Thursday, October 22, 2009

Godless Rails

I wonder if Christian graffiti artists will deface these posters in the subway... "YEAH RIGHT! GOD RULZ!" Stand clear of the closing doors please.
I thought atheists were above spending millions of dollars for a multi-million dollar ad campaign. A Coalition of Reason, huh? Sounds like competition for the Brotherhood of Logic (Ryan and I started Brotherhood of Logic back in college, based on the infinite wisdom of Dr. Fortkamp). I smell a turf war. BigAppleCoR.org's goal is to "increase awareness of secular-minded groups throughout New York City. Once we're FINALLY aware that "I am not alone," are we supposed to hang out? "Yeah, me neither." If this is anything like my old church, sounds like an excuse for people to get together for spaghetti dinners and free babysitting.

But what if God was one of us? Just a stranger on the bus? Are their ads on the bus too? Hope God doesn't get pissed.

No comments: