Sunday, May 3, 2009

'Saturdays are Sadderdays' and Other Hits From My Bedroom



So after years of sitting on tunes with no way to share (other than the oral tradition of course) I've recently acquired a new laptop with built in mic and webcam. So I figured that the modern thing to do would be to record my tunes and put myself on "blast" (as the kiddies say) on Youtube. So if you enjoy cuss words and drug references in your brand of pop country then have a look, maybe you'll enjoy yourself...



By the by, I'm not left handed, just didn't realize I had the mirror button turned on on a few of these.

5 comments:

taradearest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucy lawless said...

you rock hard

Bradley Glisson said...

Ahh thanks man, I appreciate it. Now if I can make the next step from youtube video to smokey bar.

JlikeBoB said...

The ending is completely ridiculous, I wasn't sure if you were passing out or what...

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I loved it, Brad! Very Hank Williamsesque. Good lyrics too, very good job.