Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Armpit Collection XXXIX: Need = Sunshine

"I found empathy in madness, deliverance from malaise."




Timber Timbre - Creep On, Creepin' On

This album makes me smile. It's dark, and I smile cause it hits so close to home. All the sounds I love are right there. It's not long, and there are instrumentals, nice transitions. The grooves are inviting. There's a lot of mood with a lot said: a cool-y confident voice rings effected and quiet, but also cuts. There's so much space. Respect the space and flow of things in space. I feel somewhere and also feel them somewhere. "Too Old to Die Young," damn near brings me to tears (with those background chirps).

Do YOU have power??? Over "it"?

The video I posted is for "Black Water," a wonderful lyrical journey that I've quoted above as well.

No comments: