Monday, November 7, 2011

My Latest and Greatest Production

This summer I produced my first short film, Upload, with my good pal, Morgan Evans (writer, director, actor, improver who I met through Ryan). We were fortunate enough to have our short premiere at the Friars Club Comedy Film Festival, and it's screening again at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre on November 20th.

My latest and greatest production is a 15-episode comedy webseries also starring Morgan Evans. As you can assume, doing a 15 episode series with professional cameramen, sound, lights, props, locations, etc. can cost a shitload of money, so we started a Kickstarter webpage to help us raise funding. So far we've done pretty damn good, with 70 backers at the time of the posting we've raised over 85% of our goal of $10,000, but we only have 5 more days to raise the remaining $1,500 (so if you know anyone with too much money, or someone that would be interested in supporting our ambitious cause, feel free to pass this along). In the video below Morgan does a fantastic job explaining what we're aiming to accomplish.

1 comment: