Monday, March 22, 2010

Ridin' High on Stale Hearbreaks



So my band has just finished recording our first EP, the aptly titled 'Ridin' High on Stale Heartbreaks'. These songs were recorded in the short span of a late afternoon on March 21st, a day before the Spring, at Gismo Studios. Most were caught on the first take, all were caught live, with minimal banjo and accordion overdubbing of course. And for those interested, I wrote these, do the vocals and harmonica, and play rhythm guitar.

http://www.myspace.com/thestarfm

4 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Let's get back to business of breaking my heart... there's your single, nothing wrong with that song.

Bradley Glisson said...

Thanks man, I appreciate it. And yeah, Let's Get Back to the Business of Breaking My Heart is most certainly the single of the collection!

JlikeBoB said...

Congratulations my friend... I wish you nothing but the best. And remember the greatest backing band in the history of backing bands (save for The Band) is 3/5 Swaggard and wholly Crabcake.

lucy lawless said...

that was a fun night...i dig the music bradley. awesome to hear you