Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Better Watch Your Shutter Speed


Back in high school it was hard to find "cool" or even "decent" people to hang out with. For the most part it seemed like everyone was more or less like everyone else with the exception of the x301x Crew (obviously those cats were fearless heros). One day a new kid moved into the area, Casey Broadwater, and my sister and I thought he was a-ok, probably one of the most genuinely kind human beings we'd ever met (son of a preacher man). Through the magic and wonder of Facespace we've kept in touch, and he recently posted about his new photography webpage. I guess I felt a certain sense of nostalgia since Casey and I both took photography class together at Williamsport High. I figured I'd share some of his images with you, enjoy.

1 comment:

JlikeBoB said...

Romancing high school bastardization!

He's got some nice work. I like the images of the miniatures.

Your tag, "photography is not dead," I think is completely true. Like other mediums, technology has somewhat leveled the playing field and broadened the scope of what's acceptable and possible.