Sunday, June 28, 2009

Paris 6.28.09

Today Amanda and I had a dream-like day a la Paris, and I have already captured some of it on video and would like to share it avec toi. The first part of the video is at our hotel, then we go to Notre Dame and accidentally caught mass! Then we saw the Roman ruins underground and headed to the Latin Quarter (#39 is Ernest Hemingway's old apartment). Then we went to the Luxemburg Gardens (the French senate meets in the building), and then we walking around outside la Lourve.

Basically we're having the times of our lives. Because the video is long (7 minutes) it may take a while to load, and you may need to pause it once it starts to let it load. I will probably make more of these videos as the trip goes on, but being fascinated by la technologie, I had to share.


Here is the link if the embedded video is too slow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqnrL4dL1s0

2 comments:

JlikeBoB said...

No more Paris?

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I just got home. I shot video the whole trip, seems to be close to an hours worth. After I edit it down, hopefully I can put it on DVD then maybe we can get together to watch it if you're interested.