Saturday, June 27, 2009

Somewhere There's a Soul Train Running Through Harlem



Well since Matt's gone to the land of Glass Joe I figured I'd come out of sebatical shy of the 2010 midterm elections. Also I was just watching We Are The World and realizing how awesome Michael Jackson was for getting Bobby D, The Boss, Huey Lewis, and Hall and Oates to all sing on one tune. Also I was running through my mind my fave Mike moments...The lean on Smooth Criminal, the dance he did for Eddie Murphy and Iman in Do You Remember The Time, the entire Off The Wall album (greatest disco record EVER). But I came across this early clip of The Jackson 5 doing maybe my fave song by them, I Want You Back, and thought I'd share.

(by the way, is it just me or has MTV played more videos in the last 2 days than they have in the last 2 years)

1 comment:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Michael Jackson was all the talk of the town in Paris. In his memory they has "the most people ever do the moonwalk under the Eiffel Tower at once." Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate.

Good to hear from you, Brad!