Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm From Barcelona

Many of us now, have seen I'm From Barcelona. I have Adam to thank for introducing me. Needless to say, they were quite the sight to see. Always fun to see an act from across the sea. We caught them in Hobo, NJ no less! They have sex in the laundromats there; that's what a head hunter told me.

In five words or less: Swedish, Happy, Sunshine, Childhood, 25. Their music video (youtoobe) kinda blew my mind, man. Is that what it's like in Jönköping, Sweden?!



I'm gonna sing this song with all of my friends
and we're I'm from Barcelona
Love is a feeling that we don't understand
but we're gonna give it to ya

Needless to say, it's catchy as hell. What do you think?

2 comments:

RYAN! said...

There is something very end-of-days about them. The four horsemen will ride From Barcelona!

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I kinda came to the same conclusion, like, "this is what the kids are listening to in 2008; interesting." But I also like it, good escapism. They also have a fun song about Ms. Spears, titled "Britney":

Why did we care if good old Britney wants to shave her head?
Why did we care well I've been thinkin' you've been thinking too
They don't know a thing about you
I'm gonna get a tattoo
'Cause girl i want to look like you
Why did we care if good old Britney wants a new tattoo?
Why did we care?
'Cause i need one and you need something too