Friday, May 2, 2008

She'll Be Riding Six White Horses When She Comes





"Old Whiskey weren't much of a horse. No good for ridin' around on, but mighty fine fer sittin' an' smokin' a pipe o' baccy."
We kick off horse racing season with the 134th Kentucky Derby tomorrow. Just in case you haven't put your life savings on the line yet, here are the odds to get you started. I'm going to pick my winner right now...hmm...I like Pyro. We'll see if I'm right. So kick back a few mint juleps bob dylan style and don your most ridiculous hat. I'll see you at the finish line...p.s. i've been hoping it would come to this

3 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

How much money did you lose?

lucy lawless said...

one dollar, but i lost more than money, i lost a friend, r.i.p. eight belles

lucy lawless said...

i discovered the link "this" on this blog lead us to the wrong video, i have replaced it with the originally intended link, if anyone gives a shit.