Monday, May 5, 2008

Montana vs. Meth

There's been some debate out west over the anit-drug ads created by the Montana Meth Project (not to be confused with the jam band). All the billboards are being pulled off the highway because they are apparently scaring the shit out of drivers. However, the television spots, which seem much more hostile, appear to be up and running.

The commercial below is my favorite --I initially thought it was from the guy who directed Funny Games. When I watch it I kind of just stare at the screen with wide-eyes and half a grin.



This doesn't necessary turn me off to meth as much as it just makes me think people who use it are really really really hardcore and adventurous.

5 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Meth is bad, m'kay.

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I couldn't imagine how nutzoid you get taking meth, but clearly there's been a handle fun happy family's that get bashed in the head with bottles, while the 'heads stomp and run away with the toob. No wonder people keep guns in their home! Meth zombies comin' to take my shit!

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

^ *handful of (not "handle")

Anonymous said...

"If you can make sugar cookies, you can make meth"

RYAN! said...

I blame the dad from Malcolm in the Middle for all of this!