Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who Said It?

"You guys know your president, right?" she asked the crowd amid cheers. "You know the one with the big ears? Wait a minute, he ain't my president, he might be yours, he ain't my president. You know that woman he had singing for him, singing my song -- she's gonna get her ass whipped. The great Beyoncé ... But I can't stand Beyoncé. She has no business up there, singing up there on a big ol' president day ... singing my song that I've been singing forever."

2 comments:

Bradley Glisson said...

Wow, what a rant. That fits along nicely with the black guy I saw ranting on Hannity's Great American Panel the other night who said that the only reason Barack got elected was because of racist black folk and guilty white folk voting for him. And then he went on to say that "96 percent of black folk are racists". For some reason there's a small sampling of older black revolt against Obama, not sure what it's about but it's weird.

Bradley Glisson said...

Oh, I forgot to answer your initial question,,,Etta James.