Friday, February 6, 2009

“You ain’t my bitch, nigga! Buy your own damn fries!”



First Christian Bale, now Pres. Barack Obama.

The audiobook of "Dream From My Father" won Barack Obama the 2006 Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album. It also features now-President Barack quoting his high school-friend Ray's colorful manner of speaking. The Boston Phoenix did a great job of pulling mp3s of the president's profanist profanities. I wish it had been possible for me to have W. saying “This shit’s getting way too complicated for me” as my ringtone, but this is the next best thing.

Quick: whoever makes a YouTube techno remix first wins a bajillion hits and a spot on VH1's BEST WEEK EVER.

You know that guy ain’t shit. Sorry-ass motherfucker ain’t got nothing on me.”

There are white folks, and then there are ignorant motherfuckers like you.”

You ain’t my bitch, nigga! Buy your own damn fries!

Sure you can have my number, baby!

Blam!

2 comments:

Justin Baker said...

This is amazing. Weird that he sounds like a half-white guy imitating a black guy.

Bradley Glisson said...

Maybe his white half is imitating his black half.