Friday, February 15, 2008

An American Tragedy Waiting to Happen



...Mrs Keene began feeding the birds leftover fish 30 years ago after she noticed they struggled to catch prey in the minus 20ºC Arctic winters...

...And she has done such a good job she is now the only person in America allowed to feed them...

...At first, just a couple of the birds came to eat but now hundreds flock to the spot in Homer, Alaska – often squabbling over the freebies...

...She said: 'I'm not afraid of the eagles and they're not afraid of me. As long as I can still stand up and get about, I'll carry on feeding them as long as I can.'




- source


Get away from those bald eagles, lady! They are not your friends! You will fall on the ice and the eagles will pick your bones clean! I have seen it before!

1 comment:

Todd S. said...

That lady is gonna be on a piece of paper monedy one day.