Monday, February 25, 2008

Surfing the Blogosphere

I'm sure you've all noticed the "blog toolbar" at the top of this page. Do any of you ever click "Next Blog?" Well, I have! I do it quite often actually. You can find some pretty nutty stuff out there. "Hold on to your hat!" As you can imagine, the blogs are as diverse as the people who make them. Worldwide, sucka!

One day I was lucky enough to come across Davidson's from Malaysia. I have enjoyed reading his cybernetic feedback on what a blog is supposed to contain. His contains death metal, a video titled "Suffication," musing on his ex-girlfriend, and pictures of colorful beverages. My words are in red. Back in January he wrote:

"My driver drop me at Mutiara Villa last night.
Then Jesther came out with a Mini Cooper.
She fetch us to gurney to have some Sotong... LOL Not quite LOL..., but then again? It is kinda hilarious, he he!

Then.. we went Sega to have some cocktail.
''Around The World'' was mine.. (green)
Taste like having chewing gum...
Papermint =) Is it just me or does Papermint sound kinda delicious?

We enjoy having...


This was my eyes two days ago 0.0
This was my eyes one day ago o.o
This is my eyes now... -.- Clever! Words can draw a pictures! 8===D O:

Damn Tired


Guess what?

I Love Pierce

I Got 4 Ear Holes.

So What?

Not Enough...

Tommorow I'm Going To Pierce

My Lips

My Tongue

My Ear

I Need $ Money $

Badly

What To Do?

Earn It

Then?

Dreams Come True!" No truer words have ever been typed.

This is an intense individual that we're dealing with, folks. He lives on the other side of the world, quite remarkable to be able to read someone's thoughts like that. How bizarre that we've come into contact with Davidson's existence!

I wonder how many times people pressing "Next Blog" have ended up on ours?

2 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

HOLY JEBUS! You should have taken a screenshot!

JlikeBoB said...

Besides people who offer to pay...I always found the obssessive thank you's and gratitude after brushing teeth with someone to be weird.