Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Annoying Hipster Douchebag



This Tube made me laugh. The guy come up with some pretty sharp things to say, and kinda zings these innocent hipsters. They all love it. These people almost kinda remind me of hippies in the 60's, a true subculture. I don't think of them as good or bad (judge not), mostly good actually, though I'm generalizing for sure. I find their outlandishness and attitudes entertaining. As Mick would say, "What's a'matter wit you, boy?!"

"I'm going to throw some obscure bands at you, and we'll see if you've heard of them: The Shit Blossoms..."

2 comments:

Todd S. said...

"No, no, the band Scottie Pippen."

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

NO! He's being ironic, which is #1 of hipsterdom. He's not crushing the dreams of kids. As John Stossle would say, "Give me a break!"