Friday, February 1, 2008

Now A Cheeseburger CAN Too!

A friend/co-worker of mine pointed out this article in Gizmodo. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about a cheeseburger in a can. It looks like it was made by ze Germans (same group of people that get off on being pooped on). Part of me thinks it's damn near alien and doesn't belong on this planet. Another part of me feels like I've waiting my whole life to enjoy the convenience of a cheeseburger in a can (like McDonald's didn't make it easy enough). There's no way in hell that burger is going to pop out of ANY can looking as delicious as the picture above. Mmmm, now I'm hungry!
Side note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODD!

1 comment:

Bradley Glisson said...

Something about the burger in a can just doesn't seem right. When I think of canned meat I think spam, cornbeef, and vienna sausages.