Sunday, March 9, 2008

What the Tuck?


It's a sad day for political junkies as Tucker Carlson's show 'Tucker' is apparently getting the axe. After 33 months, 4 time slots, 2 names, and multiple format changes it's apparently time to say good bye to the lovable libertarian with the shaggy hair do. (If you ask me I think when he lost the bowtie he must've lost some of his strength, you know like that Sampson guy and his hair.)

I'm really gonna hate to see you go Tuck. We may not of always seen eye to eye but there was a certain something about you that I always liked. You gave us Willie Giest, close ups from the Straight-Talk-Express, and some might testy exchanges over the years. I don't know how I'll fill my 6pm viewing slot (probably with whatever else MSNBC puts on in your place) but at least MSNBC is going to keep you around as a political analyst so you aren't completely out of my life. And with that said I'm reminded and comforted by the famous words Jon Stewart once said to you... "You're as big a dick on your show as you are on any show".

*By the way, how great would a Mike Huckabee show be!*

6 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Yeah, I can't remember seeing eye to eye with him on anything. I'm sure he'll still be on tv more than enough.

JlikeBoB said...

Get him outta here...he's ok, but for some reason I lump him into the Jeff (from Survivor), Ryan (from Idol), Anderson (from 360) pile...all waaaaay too metro for me.

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Not metro enough! (spank me)

Bradley Glisson said...

Dude,,,I love the Seacrest! He's brought me 7 seasons of wonderful entertainment. And need I remind you, he brought all of us Holographic Elvis!

Anonymous said...

Brad, I think you're awesome! Love me!

JlikeBoB said...

He brought us Elvis, but that doesn't diminish the fact that for some reason all of those guys put the word douche in my mind...