Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Proof the Republicans Have Lost Their Goddamn Minds



Excuse me for the profanity laden tirade but these Goddamn, motherfucking Republicans have lost their ever loving mind. I mean I thought the Paris and Brittney ad was dumb but comparing Obama to Hasselhoff, gay techno, and Marxism? How in the fuck could we as Americans responsibly elect these ignorant, backwoods, stupid ass, dumb piles of shit....there is a very strong term that begins with N and ends in ger that used to be listed in the Websters dictionary with the definition "An ignorant fool". And I will admit I've used the word a few times in my life but NEVER in a racialy charged context, only in humor and adjective anger. And there aren't many people that deserve to be labled with the power and strength of this pejorative. But the Republicans have become a bunch of Goddamn Niggers!

4 comments:

RYAN! said...

Funny ad: I doubt it's actually paid for by the RNC - anybody could have made it and plugged the text in.

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I, um, wow, Brad, um, I think you used the N word on the blog. Yeah. Um, well, I can't view to video 'cause I'm at work, but it must be pretty nutty to envoke such a reaction.

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I wonder if Mr. Rove had anything to do with it:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/opinion/30wed1.html?em&ex=1217649600&en=fede80205b560d40&ei=5087%0A

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Wow, just saw the video, and I actually think it makes Germans look pretty damn cool.... And I'm a sucker for anything Titanic.