Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Psychodelic Mushrooms Are Good For You


That's what the internet told me... According to this Yahoo News article:

"I feel more centered in who I am and what I'm doing," said Osborn, now 66, of Providence, R.I. "I don't seem to have those self-doubts like I used to have. I feel much more grounded (and feel that) we are all connected."

That doesn't sound all bad, now, does it?

Fourteen months after taking the drug, 64 percent of the volunteers said they still felt at least a moderate increase in well-being or life satisfaction, in terms of things like feeling more creative, self-confident, flexible and optimistic. And 61 percent reported at least a moderate behavior change in what they considered positive ways.

I wonder if Malcom Ritter, AP Science Writer, tried the shrooms. What real journalist reporting on the subject wouldn't?

1 comment:

Bradley Glisson said...

I saw this story on AC360 and man it made me wish I knew where to find some 'shrooms. I remember seeing some mighty fine artwork created from the high of shrooms before. Someone snuck into my living quaters and crayon painted these two great pieces.