Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sundays at 10pm



I support AMC, it's one of the few cable channels that I can get down with as a brand experience. Last year they rolled out Mad Men, which documents an Ad agency in 1960 NYC.

It's good! Anyone else watch it?

The most intriguing part for me so far (the second season began last Sunday) has been the breaking down of the eternal American chauvinistic character, which I think is in desperate need of a comeback/revision, considering it's been hijacked and somewhat represented as of late.

4 comments:

NathanaelMcDaniel said...

down here in dvd-land (asheville has no cable) i've been trying to snag the first disc for a while now, its been a very popular rental. can't wait though, heard its excellent.

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I've seen this show a handful of times. Never quite took a mouthful like I do with HBO series, but it's fun to watch nonetheless.

JlikeBoB said...

HBO wimped out and passed on it. Too bad, 16 Emmy's ain't bad either. HBO could've taken it to another level.

NathanaelMcDaniel said...

just started it last night and thought the same thing, figured HBO got a glance. very good stuff . . .