Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Armpit Collection XXIV: Millenia




Found what I lost inside
My spirit has been purified

I might be wrong
I might be wrong
I could have sworn
I saw a light coming on

I thought I was smart
I thought I was right
I thought it better not to fight
I thought there was a virtue, in always being cool

Let people talk until they don't
Let's me and you keep on

It was all just a dream, Oh no
I wish it was real
All my pets they were there and they smiled
Take a shit - it was fine

All the players in the band
They can always find
Always find some number that we know

Oasis - Familiar To Millions+
Radiohead - Kid A/Amnesiac
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots^
Holly Golightly - Slowly But Surely--
The Strokes - Mixed Bag*
The Walkmen - You & Me

+ "it was not a very happy time."
^Appearance numero dos
-- Appearance numero dos
*Yes, Mixed Bag.

1 comment:

JlikeBoB said...

I'm disappointed that no one called me out on Radiohead. Well, I'm callin' myself out. Jesus, J, how could you?