Thursday, August 13, 2009

Before I Kick the Bucket List: Graceland



Going to Graceland would be the closest I get to any kind of pilgrimage.

I love the King maybe more than my grandma and in due time I must take my dutiful trip to Memphis to honor the ghost of music's past.

If it is anything like my visit to the John Lennon's Imagine mosaic in Central Park, the Presley mansion will garner a spiritual experience or feeling.

Or maybe I really just want to see that jungle room I have heard about.

2 comments:

RYAN! said...

There is a girl in New York City who calls herself the human trampoline.
And sometimes when I'm falling, flying, tumbling in turmoil I say,
"Whoa, so this is what she means."
She means we're bouncing into Graceland.

Anonymous said...

Hey.
I the earliest epoch here.It is assured you to the present time did not foretell,new Pictures

nude pictures clea duvall
[/url] what tell?