Thursday, June 5, 2008

Couple of Musical Notes

Pretty disappointed in her attempt. I wasn't too excited about it because Tom is Tom and his tunes are somewhat deconstructed by himself anyway. For a listen, go HERE or HERE (live). The live is better than the studio. I guess the guy from TV on the Radio did the production. It's overly done (surprise, surprise).




I've been waitin' for this one for a while and I'm excited to see if he's really "got" "it." I always kind of liked the Wallflowers, but dude has such a unique quality to his voice (like dad) that he never really needed a band at all. I've heard one track and it's a little cheesy, but endearing. This comes out Tuesday.



Sorry for the delay, I guess i've been on Blogcation.

2 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Cool pics, nothing wrong with a lil side-boob. Yeah, I never quite bought in to ScarJo doing music, especially Tom Waits covers. Kind of an odd choice for a first album.

As for Mr. Dylan, I'd give 'em a listen, I do like his voice.

NathanaelMcDaniel said...

aaahh jake, you never did stand a chance. good luck, buddy.