Monday, June 23, 2008

Muxtape Madness

You didn't ask for it, but you didn't have to. There's a new muxtape.
- Sad when true, but this version is one hell of a ride
- Guilty pleasure, Elton John has something to do with this
- Some like it hot
- Classic Ryan Adams when he was cool to like
- Rock 'N Roll Party Time
- New R.E.M. is kinda angry for the most part
- Pheonix is basically France's answer to the Strokesesque
- Not about to see your light And if you wanna find hell with me...
- Staten Island represent! I wish I could rap for a living.
- That's pretty freaky, Bowie. Isn't it cold out in space, Bowie?
- Big Love Boogy
- This is my new favorite song. New Weezer spells out a dozen ways they know how to rock. This is Rivers' epic song of ridiculousness. I could only imagine how well this song will go over live. Nerd Alert!
Rivers (far right) kinda reminds me of Freddy Mercury in that picture.

3 comments:

JlikeBoB said...

Definitely something about Weezer that says "Matt Hobby" to me.

God Only Knows is one of the greatest songs I've heard.

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I learned the weezer-way of rock at a very young age, and I've held it dearily ever since.

lucy lawless said...

Except the time you were embarrassed to have their sticker on The Family Swaggard's boom