Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blogama: Assassination



I flipped on the Convention last night at the most interesting of times, "...assassination attempt on Barack Obama." I was busy drawing, so I continued to pay half-attention to the 'news' and sure enough this 'report' segued to references of JFK's assassination. But sure enough there really was a plot! These are of some of the perps above.

“It could also turn out that these were nothing but a bunch of knuckleheads, meth heads,” a U.S. government official said.

Then the Convention went on and I didn't really hear too much more about it. So in my google search today, I found THIS.

5 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

That art exhibit is tacky as all hell, really a waste. And the meth heads mos def look like meth heads.

lucy lawless said...

if only they knew jesus

RYAN! said...

Jesus put them up to it!

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Knuckleheads, they look like the definition of "knuckleheads."

JlikeBoB said...

Tacky? That art exhibit was awesome!!! Did anyone see the penis at the art exhibit.