Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bahamas Pants: 2007-2008

I was just sitting here at my computer hoping to blog about something important and meaningful when the crotch of my pants ripped. For real, it even made that cartoon fabric ripping sound and everything. What a horrible feeling. I feel like such a fat piece of shit right now. Who does this ever really happen to besides dads on "America's Funniest Home Videos" and Josh Peck?

Actually, the truth is that its happened to me like 5 times before--I over wear every single pair of pants I own and most all of them pass away in the same sudden way. F this, how am suppose to blog now with this shit on my mind?

6 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Toad, when I first saw the picture I thought it was taken by paparazzi as you were getting out of the car.

JlikeBoB said...

Hahahaha...Matt's comment is great. This actually happened to me Todd my first day at the place I work now. I was strolling up the sidewalk, enjoying my blue jeans and the rest of casual get up when suddenly I heard a faint, muffled sound and felt a sudden relief of tension around and near my Johnson. I looked down and sure enough my zipper had blown out. I had to do the ol' untuck and cover up trick.

RYAN! said...

Sorry to hear about your pants, Todd. They were nice.

Todd S. said...

Thanks for the support guys--and I like your story Jay because it happened to you in blue jeans and as a person who doesnt wear jeans this makes me feel assured.

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Todd is being serious, he doesn't wear JEANS!

JlikeBoB said...

My girlfriend's dad claims he's never owned blue jeans...this being the same guy who gave me a hat for Christmas and then said it was "a little Jewy"