Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snottin' Around With Mr. Mucus

"Loooook who's stoppin' by, the little fucking bastard!" He comes into style at least once a year, but he doesn't impress me all that much. "Mr. Mucus coming to blow up my spot?" One more thing on my plate, and it is green boogers. A sign there is something definitely wrong. "Wait, it's not snot, Itsn0t. But no, it is snot! Dirty little booger, you can run down my throat, but you can not hide!" I will find you.

Don't you think you're being a little extreme? "What have I done?" I'm always shooting off at the mouth before thinking. "Mr. Mucus I didn't mean it! I love your fucking suspenders, plaid pants, and badass demeanor. Your hat is cool. Who else is so round and profound, to give me that toothsome half smile, and flex those big muscles. You know what they say about boogs with big hands!

Mr. Mucus I promise I'll never use Mucinex, because I like having you around. You're so natural, and are really only here to help. I'm serious. Take a seat and I'll get you a beer. Do you listen to Dylan?

5 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Shortly after I posted this, Mr. Mucus pulled out a billy club and beat the shit out of me. Now I'm home sick! DADDY WHY!?

Todd S. said...

How much airborne did you take? Sounds like not enough.

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
air max 270
kd shoes
balenciaga shoes
supreme hoodie
canada goose
golden goose sneakers
supreme clothing
curry 6
air max 97

thoosho said...

go to website Extra resources you could try these out Resources find out here now our website

Unknown said...

Going Here p1k39f6o54 Ysl replica replica bags aaa b1x06p9v99 replica bags and shoes check c3u41i9o01 replica bags online replica bags philippines hermes fake j4q69k4x37 replica bags near me