Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Fab 5 Back at it Again


So in following in Matt's tradition of the 'favorite thing of 2008' I thought I'd share my new favorite. Yesterday everyone's favorite Fab 5, Radiohead spread the word that they were going to be performing at the Rough Trade record store in London and streaming it live on there radiohead.tv. Due to police concerns the show had to be moved down the street to 93 Feet East. Nevertheless, this is one of the best bands of all time just further increasing there legacy. Pitchfork/Youtube has the whole set for you after the jump. Enjoy!

Radiohead at 93 Feet East

1 comment:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

"15 Step"
"Bodysnatchers"
"Nude"
"Weird Fishes/Arpeggi"
"All I Need"
"Faust Arp"
"Reckoner"
"House Of Cards"
"Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
"Videotape"
"Up On The Ladder"
"You And Whose Army?"
"The National Anthem"
"My Iron Lung"
"The Bends"

Fucking great setlist. Caught a glimpse of the video and it looks awesome with a crowd there. When I get home I'll watch the whole thing.