Sunday, January 27, 2008

Party Bus Goes 'Round and 'Round


Last night Ryan, Todd, me, and about 25 other people went on a Party Bus on Saturday to celebrate a friend's birthday. For only $30/person we rode around in this big bus with couches, bar (complete with mixers and ice), black lights, toilet, loud sound system, and managed to make three bar stops. BYOB. Ryan started us off with some champagne then I moved on to Jack's and Coke and didn't look back. There really is something to being totally tuned up on a moving bus blasting Danzig's Mother (Todd's request) while making a left turn in the middle of Manhattan to make you feel alive in 'o8. I took this picture with my cell phone in front of the "bus bar" (two words that go surprising well together). The morale of the story is if you ever get the chance to party on a crowded bus, don't miss this excellent opportunity.

Next Saturday is my birthday party, of course, everyone is welcome to join me on that sloshy, sloshy night of debauchery.

No comments: