Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Youtube Misfit

I often search my favorite songs on Youtube with no intention of watching the music video or even the original band itself performing it. Who doesn't? Today I typed in "Mother" by Danzig and 5 pages in I found these two gems.



I look at a kid like this and am just jealous of his parents--they get to hang out with him and listen to this all day. They won the child lottery.



This gives me chills - Chucky and Danzig should really work together more often.

2 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

Now I feel like I can't have kids, now that that Danzing rocking little boy set the bar so high! I'd be lucky to have a 10 year old sludge his way through a shitty rendition of Smoke on the Water.